It is the day when all activities in the office run piochronologically. The working day starts at the stairs, the elevator door or the doorway, with the homework in your bag to solve it, long-faced and very hungry. You go crabwise back into the office, throw your bag next to your desk, unpack in an orderly disorder, sit at the computer and finish the project that you have not started yet. Do not expect coffee now, because its turn comes at 5 o’clock.
The event will be adjusted to the activities, working hours of your company, chosen site, after a mandatory discussion with an internal representative.
• Find out / check / gain confidence that your team knows its activities;
• Find out / check / gain confidence that the team is well coordinating itself;
• Find out / check / gain confidence that your team knows how to face novel situations;
• You provide your team with a different kind of work environment, relaxing, fun, motivating;
• You learn to provide your team and each team member as well with an adequate feedback on the organisation of their activities, based on the results obtained.